JOIN OUR TEAM
Gairland is a property development and management company with a diverse and expanding portfolio of residential and commercial units across Northern Scotland. We specialise in bringing old and interesting buildings back to life.
We are always on the look out for people who share our values. If you do not see a role for you advertised below, please do check back.
Based: Elgin, Moray
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Has reporting: none
Salary: £9.90 per hour
Hours: 16 hours per week (flexible hours available)
About Us: Gairland is a property development and management company with a diverse portfolio spanning commercial and residential holdings. We specialise in bringing old and interesting buildings back to life, with a strong focus on delivering excellent service to our tenants. Our commercial portfolio is concentrated in Moray (specialising in serviced offices, with further retail, hospitality and mixed-use units), with additional substantial residential holdings in the Northern Highlands.
We are proud to be a living wage employer.
The post holder will be based in Elgin, Moray.
About You: Gairland is seeking a professional and enthusiastic cleaner to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for keeping our business centres across Moray clean to a high standard.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• General upkeep and cleaning of our buildings
• Reporting any maintenance issues
• Monitoring cleaning stock
• Ensure communal areas are always kept clean and tidy
• Adhering to the company’s safety policies to create a safe working environment for everyone
• Office cleaning for our clients
Skills and qualifications required:
• Understanding of the safe use of cleaning chemicals
• Deep understanding of COSHH practices
• High level of attention to detail
• Previous cleaning experience
This role is for evenings outside of 9-5 hours.
Gairland is an accredited living wage employer
To apply, please submit your CV and a one page covering letter to email@example.com with ‘Cleaner’ and your name in the subject.