Based: Elgin, Moray
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Has reporting: none
Salary: £10.90 per hour
Hours: 16 hours per week
(flexible hours available)
About Us: Gairland is a property development and management company with a diverse portfolio spanning commercial and residential holdings. We specialise in bringing old and interesting buildings back to life, with a strong focus on delivering excellent service to our tenants. Our commercial portfolio is concentrated in Moray (specialising in serviced offices, with further retail, hospitality and mixed-use units), with additional substantial residential holdings in the Northern Highlands.
We are proud to be a living wage employer.
The post holder will be based in Elgin, Moray.
About You: Gairland is seeking a professional and enthusiastic cleaner to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for keeping our business centres across Moray clean to a high standard.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• General upkeep and cleaning of our buildings
• Reporting any maintenance issues
• Monitoring cleaning stock
• Ensure communal areas are always kept clean and tidy
• Adhering to the company’s safety policies to create a safe working environment for everyone
• Office cleaning for our clients
Skills and qualifications required:
• Understanding of the safe use of cleaning chemicals
• Deep understanding of COSHH practices
• High level of attention to detail
• Previous cleaning experience
This role is for evenings outside of 9-5 hours.
Gairland is an accredited living wage employer
To apply, please submit your CV and a one page covering letter to email@example.com with ‘Cleaner’ and your name in the subject.