- Data controller: Gairland LLP
- How we collect or obtain your information: when you provide it to us (e.g. by contacting us or filling in a contact form).
- Personal information we collect: only the details you provide us with (name, contact details, message).
- How we use your personal information provided on this website: for administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you).
- Disclosure of your personal information to third parties: only to the extent necessary to run our business, fulfil any contracts we enter into with you, where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
- Do we sell personal information to third parties: No
- How long we retain your personal information: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes) and any other legal basis we have for using your personal information e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business.
- How we secure your personal information: using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as storing your personal information on secure servers and only granting access to your personal information where necessary.
- Transfers of your personal information outside the European Economic Area: we will not transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area.
- Your rights in relation to your personal information
o to access your personal information and to be informed about its use
o to correct your personal information
o to have your personal information deleted
o to restrict the use of your personal information
o to object to the use of your personal information
o to complain to a supervisory authority
o to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information please write to us at:
The Data Controller, Gairland LLP
Park House Business Centre
South St, Elgin, IV30 1JB.